Saturday, 10 December 2016

My Contribution in QA testing from june 2k16 to Dec 2k16

Me    : Ho God is that true...

God  : Son don't talk like Mr.Naaradha

Me    : Mozilla blog is saying that I have participated in 8 testing days to test  8 different browsers of  Mozilla Firefox and filed 4 bugs  so, what I'm asking you is that Mozilla telling truth or not?

God  : Yes My dear son what Mozilla says is always true

Me   : Hy jolly...... 😃 It is crazy to hear

God : Son I want to say you one thing to

Me   : what ?

God  : Mozilla is Working hard to protect web without expecting any profit .It is hard to see such a things happening in Earth so, My child keep Contributing in Moz-Activities , surely one day it will give hand to raise yourself up...

Me   : Definitely God

God  : That is my Child , good boy

Me   : God now it is my turn ,I want to say you one thing

God  : say, My dear

Me    :but you should not mistake me Ok

God  : You are my son, I will never mistake you

Me   : God I used to obey your words every time ,but if you say "stop contributing in Moz-Activities" then I don't mind of Stop obeying you.Because Mozilla is doing such a great things to protect web

God : LoL , I will never say "No" to contribute in Moz-Activities

Me :😌 


Friend this is what in my mind 

I learnt so many things by participating in QA testing, I will never stop contributing  in QA testing day

 


3 comments: